Amber Jones the Personal Trainer INTERVIEW

 



What is your favorite cardio workout?
My favourite cardio workout is boxing and running stairs at the track or at stadiums. I love to maximize my physical potential by doing extremely intense fitness regimes that leave me tired, exhausted, and winded!

What is your Personal Training Philosophy?
I believe in customizing fitness plans so clients develop strong, powerful, and healthy bodies. I feel it is important that fitness training instructions are clear, concise and have a distinct purpose so my clients can work towards something that is truly possible. I work hard to ensure that each session with my client moves them closer to changing their body forever.

What is your business mission statement?
I strive to be an authentic and dedicated fitness consultant that ensures great results and I also encourage my clients to share their achievements with others. It is my mission to be the physical expression of a human being bringing goodness to others through fitness and exercise workouts.

What’s your personal motto?
Journey with persistence, rest in certainty and recover with faith.

What’s your go-to on the road workout?
It’s 15 minutes skipping rope in the morning before breakfast, then a 30 minute total body workout in the afternoon where I can fit it in. My afternoon workout on the road includes 2 exercises for each muscle group in the body. For example, I start with a quick 4 minute warm up on the treadmill, and then I move on to legs, back, chest, shoulders, arms, and then abs.

Stay happy, heathly & blessed.

Amber Jones, The Fit Teach

No comments: